Monday, April 14, 2014

Been to long...

Hello all you fit freaks! I have to say that I am truly sorry for not updating this blog since last September. I have been incredibly busy the last seven months. Now, I am not one for excuses so I wont make any. Starting now I will post at a minimum weekly. 

I have been getting a lot of direct messages on my Twitter asking fitness and lifestyle related questions. As a trainer I normally charge for answering these type of questions, but I feel it is part of my civil duty to help YOU live a better life.

That being said; next week I will be posting a FAQ post where I answer some of the most common questions I get asked. If you have anything you want answered tweet me or leave a comment below.  

Enough rambling... 

Train hard and stay safe.

Caleb Burzan

No comments:

Post a Comment